The MV guest stars Donghae and Siwon. I don't actually know why it took me this long to decide to translate it, but there you have it. ^^ The words in grey are spoken.
Click to view
林依晨 - 螢火蟲
Lin Yi Chen - Ying Huo Chong
Ariel Lin - Fireflies
東海:你也唱歌哦
Donghae: You also need to sing too!
林依晨:有些幸福不容易遺忘 有些幸福是不是正要開始
Ariel: There are some happiness that aren't easy to forget and there are some that are just about to begin.
東海:始源!
Donghae: Siwon!
始源:東海!
Siwon: Donghae!
東海&始源:過得好嗎?
Donghae & Siwon: How have you been?
東海:身體還好吧?好想你喔!先出去吧!
Donghae: You're still doing well, right? I've missed you! You go first!
始源:車在哪 車在哪?
Siwon: Where's the car, where's the car?
東海:車停在外面啊!走吧!
Donghae: The car's parked outside! Let's go!
你順著我手心的線 牽著感情的意念
Ni shun zhe wo shou xin de xian qian zhe gan qing de yi nian
You follow the thread in my hand, leading along the idea of affection
你和我笑的很甜
Ni he wo xiao de hen tian
We smiled so sweetly
兩顆心風風雨雨 過著幾年
Liang ke xin feng feng yu yu guo zhe ji nian
Two hearts going through difficulties for several years
說再見想昨天 像螢火蟲 點亮了思念
Shuo zai jian xiang zuo tian xiang ying huo chong dian liang le si nian
I said goodbye and I thought of yesterday, like fireflies illuminating my yearning for you
*在每天 就明天 我們牽手寫紀念
Zai mei tian jiu ming tian wo men qian shou xie ji nian
Everyday then the next day, we hold hands and recorded a momento
留夏天 還有秋天 幸福的瞬間
Liu xia tian hai you qiu tian xing fu de shun jian
Preserving the happy moments of summer and autumn
(東海:我從首爾來。請多多指教。)
(Donghae: I come from Seoul. Please advise me a lot.)
有時間 有留戀 笑容化妝我的臉
You shi jian you liu lian xiao rong hua zhuang wo de lian
There are times when I'm nostalgic, a smile worn upon my face
愛會像螢火蟲改變
Ai hui xiang ying huo chong gai bian
Love is like the fireflies changing
(林:不准擦掉。)
(Ariel: You can't wipe that off.)
快樂燈火的弧線*
Kuai le deng huo de hu xian
The curved arc of happiness
在我們心中那條綫 連著疼惜的意念
Zai wo men xin zhong na tiao xian lian zhe teng xi de yi nian
The piece of thread within our hearts includes the idea of affection
(東海:依晨?我中學的死掌[?])
(Donghae: Yi Chen? This is my best friend in high school.)
我比你笑的更甜
Wo bi ni xiao de geng tian
And I smile even more sweetly than you
兩顆心忙忙碌碌 過著幾年
Liang ke xin mang mang lu lu guo zhe ji nian
Two hearts blindly go through several years
(東海:你來的正好。始源,我們等一下去衝浪吧。)
(Donghae: You came at the right time. Siwon, lets go surfing in a bit.)
聼著你告訴我 快樂以後 還會有永遠
Ting zhe ni gao su wo kuai le yi hou hai hui you yong yuan
Listening to you tell me after happiness, there's still forever
在每天 就明天 我們微笑寫紀念
Zai mei tian jiu ming tian wo men wei xiao xie ji nian
Everyday and the next day, we record a keepsake with a smile
讓夏天 還有秋天 記住這幾年
Rang xia tian hai you qiu tian ji zhu zhe ji nian
Letting summer and autumn remember these years
有時間 有留戀 喜歡看著你的臉
You shi jian you liu lian xi huan kan zhe ni de lian
There are times when I'm nostalgic, longing to see your face
我會像螢火蟲陪你 一起走過地平缐
Wo hui xiang ying huo chong pei ni yi qi guo di ping xian
I'm like a firefly accompanying you across the horizon
(東海:沒想到我會遇見她。雖然太有個性 又不溫柔 但是她帶給了我一份愛。我打算 永遠留在她身邊。
(Donghae: I never thought I would ever meet her. Although she has a lot of character and isn't very gentle, she brings me love. I plan on staying by her side forever
始源:恭喜你。)
Siwon: Congratulations.)
**
東海:來臺北市要找回過去失去的愛嗎?怎麽就離開?
Donghae: Didn't you come to Taipei to find your past love? Why are you just leaving like this?
始源:是 找到了。不 是再也找不到了。
Siwon: Yes, I found it. No, I can't find it anymore.
始源:
每一次相遇 都是一種幸福
Every time we meet is a kind of happiness
不管在何時何地 遇見過什麽人
It doesn't matter when or where or who you meet
結果如何 都是一種幸福
Whatever happens in the end is a kind of happiness
愛會像螢火蟲改變 快樂燈火的弧線
Ai hui xiang ying huo chong gai bian kuai le deng huo de hu xian
Live is like the fireflies changing the curved light of happiness